Cow Boys and Angels
Toy Store, Paint your own Ceramics , Photography Studio.
Welcome to our toy store!
Capture all of life’s important moments with one of Vancouver’s top photographers!
Art of Ceramics
Paint your own ceramic and let us do the rest! Come check out Vancouver’s Best Toy Store – in the heart of Kerrisdale!
Cowboys & Angels
Toy Store, Portrait & Ceramics Studio, All in One!
Open Monday-Saturday from 10-6 on Saturdays and 11-5:30 on Sundays!
kids birthday parties
Starting at $199, our new birthday packages allow you to choose the party that is perfect for your child’s special day! Parties are hosted in our private studio.
Parties for All Ages
Host your next event at Cowboys and Angels! Our private studio is perfect for anything from a casual get-together to a formal celebratory event!
Our Private Studio
Check out the private studio where we host parties for all ages! Our spacious studio can fit up to 40 kids! (This is also where we do our photo shoots!)
If you want to buy the latest kids toys in 2018. You must checkout this list. There are some toys that have made it to the most popular list. If you are planning to gift a child then these are a few toys you must consider as they have been the popular choices among kids.
- Toilet trouble– Potty training and potty talk are the common words among kids at a younger age. This game however is a fun and entertaining one in which the game tells them how many times they must flush the toilet and the battery powered game makes the flush noise and splashes out water depending on its turn. If water splashes out on the individual then he /she loses. The person that makes it to the end without water being splashed on him or her is the winner.
- Remote control building kits for kids- Remote control cars on their own are pretty cool however if you are building these cars on your own the cool aspect just amps up. This playset allows you to make a remote-control car or motorcycle on your own using the building kit. There are manuals you can refer to for the process. Needless to say this “toy” has grabbed a lot of adult attention too.
- Qingo building block tape– If you belong to the previous generation you may feel a little left out and upset when it comes to this toy. This is basically a tape which is equipped with a surface on which building blocks, Legos and similar things can be strapped or stacked. The tape can be cut and stuck on any surface you want. The adhesive roll comes in many colours as well. It is a 3.2 foot of tape. The ways in which this can be used is up to one’s imagination. There are endless possibilities.
- Fingerling monkey– So, this toy is a monkey that responds to touch, sounds and movement. They hold on to fingers giving the toy a real pet appeal. They have their own monkey bars and a hammock to monkey around on. It is a very interactive money and is apt for a kid that is around the age of 6-7.
- Nintendo Switch – The gamer’s paradise. It is small and portable unlike most other gaming kits. It is a hybrid system that makes gaming easy and can be played anywhere. You can pop it open anywhere or play it at home on a big television screen. It has two wireless jocksticks as well.
- LOL, surprise doll series– This is basically little balls of surprise. You pick any one or two off the store shelf and once you reach home you know what doll you have for yourself now- Some children might like this surprise factor and some may not. It comes with all sorts of accessories, shoes, stickers, secret message and a water bottle charm.
Believe it or not, toys are one of the best ways to build a child’s dexterity and general cognition. So, while you can choose toys for your kids which is until they grow up and make their own choices you must buy ones that actually instigate them to develop better skills. Here, are a few toys for three-year olds that can help you do that.
- 4 puzzles in a box– This puzzle box has four separate puzzles of four, six, eight and twelve pieces. You can choose which one you think your child will be able to do. They will probably start off with doing the smaller one and then go on to do the 12 pieces one. Its simple and have pretty large pieces which is apt for a 3-year-old to attempt on their own. It develops matching and sorting skills.
- Brio deluxe world set– It basically wooden pieces that can build up any structures. It may be slightly difficult for a three-year-old to do on his or her own but with the help of an adult it is doable. You can build a harbor, a farm and a house as well. Its high quality and durable wood. It can however be considered a little expensive.
- Lego Duplo deluxe box of fun set– Building blocks is always a great for kids. Lego Duplo has building blocks which are bigger in size than the usual building blocks making it apt for the kids. This one is simple and easy and definitely helps improve hand- eye coordination.
- Play-Doh cake party playset– Play Doh has been a popular thing to buy for kids since the 1950s. It allows the kids to mould and create anything they may like. This one even comes with several accessories like a cake stand, accessories, cutters, plates and cutlery. It helps your child pretend to cook and this is the age kids love mimicking their parents.
- Pretend and play doctor’s set– This comes with 19 pieces of imitative plastic equipment. It has all sorts of doctor’s equipment. This encourages imaginative play. Also instigates a child’s imagination. It is also a perfect game for group play. If other kids come home you child can pop open this set.
- Stretch Tech– This is a child’s trampoline. At the age of 3 a child can have a lot of energy. This is safe and it has a padding with a handle. It is a trampoline adapted for kids and can be used for both indoors and outdoors.
- Schwinn roadster Trike– A tricycle is great for keeping a child active. It helps them explore their surroundings. It also helps with balance and coordination. A tricycle will also help the child upgrade to a bicycle when required.
- Alex toys My crafty kit– This craft kit is colourful and offers a wide range of arts and craft material that can be used. It has crayons, stickers, paper, glue and buttons. It can easily be used to make all those artsy and crafty things that children should learn at this It is a wonderful way for them to express themselves.
Elizabeth C. Wynkoop
“As a mum of three, I understand better than anyone the kind of direction this company needs. We are looking for ways to innovate the age-old toy industry and make it about pro-kids than pro-profit. Join us on this journey and make a difference to children around the world.”
Get In touch
Address 2120 West 41st Ave
Copyright © 2018 cowboysandangels.ca. All rights reserved.